Beauty from Ashes


I apologize in advance, for the intensity of this letter. It is spoken in the highest of love and power for the sole purpose of bringing transformation of the mind and soul for a higher purpose of healing. To change and break damaging cycles in our minds and our lives that destroy us and the people around us daily. To set free, to change to heal to make better, to bring broken souls to beauty from ashes. The truth will set you free. It's time to change. 


WE are not the same, you and me. I will tell you why. While you seek to destroy, I seek to repair. While you look for information to dig up on me and others so that you can have things to talk about that help you to not have to look at how angry and disappointed you are with your own life. 

I look for the good that is left inside of you. I seek to set others up for success and healing and restoration while you seek to destroy every last bit of hope inside of me. But I know that is not who you really are. 

Because what you fail to realize is that, whilst you are trying to destroy me, the destruction that you are building is damaging you instead. And while you are lost in that darkness, I am on my knees praying for your salvation and freedom and healing. 

For you were once a child without malice intent, but it was given to you against your will and consent, innocence stolen. A life surely damaged your heart hurt and bent. It sculpted you into a bitter fighting soul, fighting for your life, taught that the only way to survive was destruction onto others. 

I am here to tell you that is a lie. And to address the stronghold that now destroys you and once destroyed me. Freedom, I was given but I had to say yes. Yes, to the change and forgiveness, from all that mess. No to continuing the same hurtful cycle. 

WE are HERE to live in love and life and yet so many, walk around in the prison of their minds, in the prison of their past painful experiences. While we hold the key to freedom.

From ashes to beauty was the plan always intent. From heaven above, from God who was sent. You can be free; I will pray for your freedom. Push through and change, be the difference of life that was NEVER given to you. 

We fight NOT against flesh and blood but against the principalities of the darkness of this world. Stop working for a kingdom that cares nothing about you but was quick to acclimate you into a common statistic of a damaging life, not set you free from it.

Fight back and fight for something bigger. Yes, we were hurt, yes it hurts still sometimes, hurt people hurt people, it's the nasty cycle to be broken. Who is going to break it but us?

After hurting for so long, I DONT want to spend another minute being tortured nor do I want to see you destroyed by the same pain when, can be free from it. The price was already paid, the keys were already taken, and now belongs to you and me. Now hear me, the minute you say yes, things WILL change. 

Not the way you think though, your life will NEVER be the same. You will have to fight harder than you have ever fought before, but you won't be fighting yourself or others AND, you will have people like you and an Angel guard from heaven assigned to you to help you and guide you.

You will have to start the long process of unlearning and relearning everything you have ever known or been shown. But this time when you hurt through the heal, it will not be the same kind of pain, it will be a strengthening pain of the mind and heart and soul that will last for all eternity and it will remind you that you are alive and getting stronger and wiser, and free. 

Know this, I have died a thousand times inside and been on this journey to heal for a very long time, some days are easier than others, but it will always get better, and you will get stronger.  
Every time I rose up from the ashes, the Beauty and Life and Love eternal was brighter each time. 

You are not alone, and you can be free. I am here with you and there are other like us on this side. 

I once sat in darkness alone and confused, shackled in bitterness, anger and pain. Thinking I would never escape all the memories, my life felt in vain. I looked up to heaven and begged for my life and the heavens heard me from before there was time. 

They said, it is already written, who you are and were meant to be, now get up from the ashes and finally see. 

Death and stagnation in cycles demise... were NEVER meant for you, an ugly disguise. Claim who you are and the rights that were given with the promise of love through sacrifice, feeling.... what was done for you to now step into your healing. AMEN.


AN ANGEL GUARD WITH THESE WORDS from this letter TO WHOMEVER THEY REACH FOR NOW AND FOREVER. Prayer for protection, guidance, love, healing, and freedom. And that which is not of Gods intent, be taken and escorted to the deepest pit that was intended for darkness, to never return again. Freedom for those that choose to be healed for all eternity, with faith their story sealed. AMEN  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precatio

Soup for the Soul — Hands Through the Wall- Aug8 2025

Protector’s Reflection: The Watcher with the Coffee Cup