Pain without purpose...
Did you ever wonder, why do I keep going through so many hard times? Why don't I ever seem to be happy? Did you ever feel like there was never going to be a purpose for all this suffering? These are all valid questions that many people have cried out before. Will there ever be an end to my suffering, will I ever know why I had to experience everything I went through? Or do I just get beat up by life for the rest of my days? It feels like nothing but pain without purpose, understandably so. Only, we will begin to embrace together, for you are not alone in this, hear me, I am here, others are here, and the holy spirit is here. We will begin to understand the depth of our suffering on a bigger spectrum and then together we can find purpose through the pain.
It's hard to understand or believe that there is hope or light at the end of the tunnel, especially when the tunnel just continues to grow. Light at the end of the tunnel? But what if that tunnel is 47 years long or longer? Its debilitating to think about, if we can get our hearts and minds to focus on the parts that are to come one day, even if that day seems forever sometimes, the journey will not have to be as painful as we might perceive it to be.
Now, in no way whatsoever am I suggesting that we would ever intentionally have a negative perception of what we are going through. But honey, in all honesty, I am human too and staying positive 24/7 is just not possible or realistic. It's unfair for us to expect that onto ourselves or others. Yes, I am saying we are going to have more sad days than we would ever voluntarily participate in but, that is how it goes sometimes whether we like it or not. The waves tumble and they are not always gentle or smooth or easy to ride. Sometimes, we can be surfing on top of them, and then find ourselves at other times drowning hard below. This unfortunately is the experience that we call life.
But in this life, do you have a lighthouse that you can focus on to help you stay on top of the waves or get back to them when you start to sink? That is what we are going to work on together, ok. I'm right here with you. We're going to do this, together. firstly, we will except that the waves of life will be there, they will come, they will always come. Then we will learn how to breathe, when the waves override us. We will reach out and take the steps of reminding ourselves that this too shall pass. That we are strong enough, capable enough to endure every single wave that comes. We will accept that there will be days that the waves are too strong, and we will sit still in peace and remind ourselves that it is only for a moment. Then when the waves are still or gently flowing, at those moments we will lay back and relax and enjoy the tranquility of them.
No matter how the waves roll, we will make it, and we will become stronger and more skilled every day. We will learn how to recognize them and how to navigate through them. And NEVER alone. To try to navigate through them alone would be like sinking before we could ever even swim. Yes, I know the temptation to suffer alone is huge! I have been there, time and again, but we both know that to isolate, is to suffocate, and we are already suffering enough, that we do NOT need to add more to ourselves than is already there.
Have grace for yourself, ask for help, and breathe. It does NOT make you weak, it makes you brave so very brave. Give yourself permission to feel, release and heal. The waves will not conquer you my strong courageous one. You only need not fear them. Use them to grow, to heal, to change. And then one day you will be strong enough to turn and help another who WILL be tumbling in their waves of life. You have a voice, you have a story, you have a purpose. You WILL be the lighthouse one day to someone.
"Pain into purpose, nothing is in vain, you were created for so more than your pain. Silence is deadly, speak now your voice, for your purpose awaits you one day to rejoice." J.L.
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.”
Isaiah 26:3 "You
keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in
you."

Comments
Post a Comment
Stay Alive. You are loved. You are wanted. You are needed. Keep going. I believe in You. love you, Desert Rose.