Today's healing not yesterday's loss
Nothing lost.... while everything gained.
Now what does that mean to you? Think about this for a moment. What came to your mind at first. If you were an investor or philosopher or divorcee, or ex-employee and read this you would think.... what a ridiculous statement. I know, those creeping thoughts, always saying, but "I've lost so much already, it hurts, I'm tired of always losing, there's no good that comes from losing. Yes, unfortunately, the human experience called life we appear to be losing every single day. And you ask how in the world am I going to feel anything gained at all when all I ever do is lose. You probably are having a hard time believing that there can be any good that can come of all the loss, you might even think that statement to be such an oxymoron. Yea, well me too. So, try to believe me, when I say, I have felt these very frustrations time and again, and it is NOT the end, but only the beginning.
Most of us have been on the longest journey or what feels like the longest journey of healing. When you are right in the middle of pain there is nothing BUT the feeling of loss. Failure, disappointment, dissatisfaction, discomfort.... these are the real feelings that come with loss. When we look back and see all the troubles we may have been through and maybe even are still experiencing, then the hopelessness, starts ever creeping forward by the minute the second and the hour. This is the very moment I want you to see beyond the darkness and hopelessness and thoughts of loss that are trying to surround you.
I am here to tell you, there is NO failure in learning only the lessons we experience while we walk the path. There is NO dissatisfaction for not being who we thought we were supposed to be at that moment. Let go of those expectations, they do not belong to you. No more discomfort because we cannot get back what we think we have lost. It's time to give back into the very place that is now empty and made open from the loss and allow the new to come in. Nothing lost.... while wisdom, power, peace, experience and new space......GAINED.
In those moments when the darkness and gloom would tell you to stop breathing and hide your face. I want you to close your eyes and allow yourself to feel a glimmer of hope, a ray of sunshine. For just a moment, with eyes closed, heart wide open, I want you to breathe in deeply, and exhale even deeper. In that moment, I want you to forgive yourself for expecting to be anything more than what you were able to be at that very moment. I want you to see your inner self as it truly is, with the innocence of a child. Speak to your inner child softly and kindly and tell her or him.... its ok honey, you didn't know, you know now and that's ok, it will be ok.
Now that you know what you know, you can change what you can change and then give yourself permission to grow. It's time to give your inner self, a smile, love and acceptance while making room for everything new to be gained. Soften your face, let go of the tension in your jaw and forehead, unclench your teeth and hands let them fall slowly open and slowly start to smile. Now feel your face, and your heart soften with love and warmth and healing as you would when you see a sweet puppy, pretty flower, a pretty cloud or hear the laughter of a precious baby.
Now tell yourself, I am ok. I am forgiven. I am not the mistakes or lessons learned yesterday. I am new I am loved, and I can love now more experienced and filled than I was yesterday.

Comments
Post a Comment
Stay Alive. You are loved. You are wanted. You are needed. Keep going. I believe in You. love you, Desert Rose.