A Night Prayer for the Weary Soul
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A Night Prayer for the Weary Soul
Dear God,
Thank You for this day—
for the quiet victories, the sacred expressions,
the moments where I remembered who I truly am.
I lay down tonight not in exhaustion,
but in reverence for all that my heart held and gave.
Let this be a holy rest—
a covering of peace over every weary thought,
a balm for every tender space still healing.
Wrap me now in Your stillness.
Let Your presence quiet the noise,
soften the ache, and hold what I cannot carry.
I release all striving, all self-doubt, all unfinished tasks.
They are not mine to complete tonight.
Tonight, I simply breathe.
Tonight, I simply am.
May angels watch over my sleep.
May my dreams be gentle,
and my body be restored in Your light.
And when morning comes,
may I rise renewed—with clarity, with courage,
with a soul still wrapped in grace.
Amen.
You are so deeply loved. Rest well, radiant soul. May your dreams be gentle, your heart be held, and your spirit rest in the deepest peace tonight knowing that You are safe. You are loved. You are never alone. ๐ค๐๐️
Sleep sweetly. I love you. Goodnight, my precious soul.
Always and forever.
Comments
Post a Comment
Stay Alive. You are loved. You are wanted. You are needed. Keep going. I believe in You. love you, Desert Rose.