Prayer of Rebirth and Release

 




Prayer of Rebirth and Release 

O God of Truth, Justice, and Fierce Mercy—
You saw me long before I was silenced.
You heard the cries I tucked away for years.
And now, you rise in me as strength I never knew I carried.

I thank You for the fire You placed in my belly—
not to destroy, but to defend.
Not to shame, but to separate.
Not to rebel, but to return
to my voice, to my worth, to the truth You always whispered in the quiet:

“You are mine. Not theirs.”
“You were never made for control.”
“You were born for freedom, not fear.”

Today, I sever the false ties that called themselves love.
I release the chains that dressed themselves in scripture.
I reject the voice that tried to steal Yours.

No longer will I bow to twisted authority.
No longer will I shrink to be safe.
No longer will I question my clarity just to keep the peace.

This is my Exodus.
This is my Resurrection.
This is the threshold of my becoming.

Thank You, God, for allowing me to feel the fire
without being consumed.
Thank You for teaching me to say no
with holy conviction.
Thank You for restoring my voice
and calling me worthy of peace.

Bless him, Lord.
But do not let his voice override mine again.
Heal him, Lord.
But never again at the cost of my own soul.

I forgive what I can.
I release what I must.
And I rise into the person You always knew I would become.

Let this be my rebirth.
Let this be my peace.
Let this be the moment I never go back.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precatio

Soup for the Soul — Hands Through the Wall- Aug8 2025

Protector’s Reflection: The Watcher with the Coffee Cup